Thursday, September 24, 2009

Artist Tote


This tote is for my budding artist, coloring mayven, etc. She will be able to carry her coloring books and sketch pads inside. There are individual pockets on the outside front for crayons. The outside back has pockets for markers and a lined pocket for paints and paintbrushes. The paintbrush pocket has velcro to keep it closed. I'm holding this for her birthday in another couple months but had to get it off my to do list. I have seen these online and decided to make my own. I did it all last night. A very easy pattern to do. The pics are quite yellow, obviously bad lighting. The bag fabric is actually a lime green and just cute as can be. I may have to retake these pics.



okay here is a little bit better photo of the color of the bag.

No comments: