Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I have been so busy lately making Christmas projects and gifts. I am making most of the gifts I'm giving away this Christmas. My plan is to have all these completed by November in order to enjoy the holidays. This is the first Schnibble in "A Year of Schnibbles", Winter White. I used mostly Shangri La fabrics so I'm calling it Shangri-La Winter. I rushed through this pattern and I don't know why because it was easy and fun. So I'm not real happy with my geese. I plan on doing it again though. This Minnesota Stars quilt was a kit from Connecting Threads. It's a Christmas gift but I can't say for who. Shhhh!

Here is part 2 of the 3 part Bonnie Hunter/Quiltmaker "Christmas Lights" mystery quilt. I love Bonnie Hunter's patterns and this is no exception. I am so enjoying this and can hardly wait for part 3. It's not too late to get in on the fun. Check out the Quiltmaker site (there is a link on my sidebar) for back issues. Part 2 is on stands now.

Another set of Monkey P.J.s for my niece for Christmas. The pattern is by Oliver + S and so easy. I finished them in one day.

My first tree skirt. This was also very easy and I enjoyed making it. I can't wait to have this under my tree. I machine quilted stars into in.


Feathered Friends block of the month by Cinderberry Stitches. You can click on the link in my sidebar for more information on this one. I love the whimsical birds and beautiful designs in this pattern. This is only a piece of month 1. I have more to show you but have to get the photos uploaded first.

A close up of the birdies.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

I love your Shangri La Schnibble! Wish I were as far along as you are on Christmas gifts! Have a great week!

Sinta Renee said...

Lots of eye candy here! Where do I start? I love your version of Winter White... I love your embroidery and those jammies are so darn cute too!

Marianne said...

Your Schnibbles is so crisp and wintery looking, very nice!