Sunday, July 26, 2009

Christmas in Late July

I've been working on Christmas gifts lately. I made placemats and hot pads for a friend.


I also made an apron for my sister. This isn't actually the one she'll recieve, can't show you that because she'll see it.

And in the spirit of Christmas. . . baking!! I made this peach pie using peaches from our tree. Mmmmmm was it good. Wish you were here to share a piece.


More produce from the garden (just because I'm so proud of what we grew and how good it all tastes). We doubled our garden space this year and intend to double it again next year. We expand as we learn more. We grow everything organically so many things we learn as we go. There seem to be so few things we can use for bugs but like I said, we are learning. We still have corn, peppers, broccoli and carrots to come in. . . can't wait!
And I finished another t-shirt quilt.

No comments: