Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cleaning out the UFO pile and then some. . .

I finished another log cabin quilt. Made from the same set of scraps as the previous.


I made this quilt for my boss' daughter. She picked out the fabrics. Aren't they gorgeous. I tell you I love this quilt.

I finally got around to quilting this one which was made last year (or was it the year before). I quilted this one with wool batting and I really like the outcome. The wool was wonderful to work with.


And here are two quilts for Craft Hope (see link to the lower right). These will be going to an orphanage in India and because of the warmer climate there I used no batting. Instead I used a flannel backing.


Finally I made my own set of quilt labels. I have since revised these a bit but here is the first draft. I really like them.


And I put together a batch of blackberry jam (24 of these little suckers). My great-grandmother's recipe, mmmmmmm. . .

No comments: